1) Great gift for new parents: charger with rechargeable batteries. Just sayin'...
2) Don't ever tell your kid not to go UP the slide. I don't know who started this but it's just not right.
3) Serve less food to your child and he will ask for seconds. Serve him too much and he will be overwhelmed and not finish.
4) Try cleaning the lint and such from the velcros on your kid's jackets and/or sneakers. Makes them look newer instantly.
5) If you have boys make sure you clean out what I call the lint trap of their underwear. That little 'pocket' gets a LOT of lint and could be responsible for your little guy's 'package grabbin' ;)